It is recommended that all students and staff on the USAO Campus obtain and carry a Drover Card.
You’ll use your Drover Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. You’ll need it to:
- Receive financial aid disbursements
- Purchase food through your meal plan
- Check out books from the library
- Attend basketball games
- Receive student discounts from participating merchants
- Purchase food with Drover Bucks at the Student Center Dining Hall, Dusty’s or Campus C-Store
USAO and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Drover Card. The Drover Card is a MasterCard Debit Student ID that allows you free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard or pin-based transactions. It’s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
- No monthly service fee
- Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on and around campus
- Free access to online banking – check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access. Go to www.Drovercard.com.
- Get paid faster – when you request direct deposit of your financial aid and/or direct deposit of your paycheck
Visit the ID card office to get your Drover Card.
Use your new Drover Card, your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs and to access your optional Herring Bank checking account.
For information on how to obtain your Drover Card, call Student Services at 405-574-1278 or visit Student Services in the Student Center, (Monday - Friday, 8am – 5pm) or email us.
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435. You will also need to go to Student Services for a new card.