It is recommended that all students and staff on the USAO Campus obtain and carry a Drover Card.
You’ll use your Drover Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. You’ll need it to:
- Receive financial aid disbursements
- Purchase food through your meal plan
- Check out books from the library
- Attend basketball games
- Receive student discounts from participating merchants
- Purchase food with Drover Bucks at the Student Center Dining Hall, Dusty’s or Campus C-Store
USAO and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Drover Card. The Drover Card is a MasterCard Debit Student ID that allows you free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard or pin-based transactions. It’s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
- No monthly service fee
- Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on and around campus
- Free access to online banking – check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access. Go to www.Drovercard.com.
- Get paid faster – when you request direct deposit of your financial aid
Visit the ID card office to get your Drover Card.
Use your new Drover Card, your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs and to access your optional Herring Bank checking account.
For information on how to obtain your Drover Card, call Student Services at 405-574-1278 or visit Student Services in the Student Center, (Monday - Friday, 8am – 5pm) or email us.
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435. You will also need to go to Student Services for a new card.